[1stPickSoftware] Split File 2.1

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:14:18 -0700

Split File 2.1  free
http://www.nonags.com/nonags/filesplit.html
Win9x/NT4/ME/Win2k  Updated: Jun 11, 2004
 Homepage
 Author: Spadix Software
easily copied or managed. The JR Split File allows you to split a large file
into smaller files and create a standard .bat file that can be used to
reconstruct a copy of the original file. This function is useful for
breaking large text files into more usable segments or for breaking a file
into segments to fit on multiple diskettes.
++ There is more on the web site.

A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member
This email was sent from an XP SP 2 protected PC
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/sp2preview.mspx