[1stPickSoftware] Hide All

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:10:36 -0400

Hide All
Freeware
http://www.mydesktophelp.com/development.htm?hideall

Use Hide All to get rid of windows that you need open, but don't
use all the time so that they don't clutter your taskbar, for
instance, email clients, management utilities, etc. Hide All also
allows you to hide all your desktop icons as well as the Windows
taskbar.  You can also hide the application itself so that it
isn't visible as well.  When you want Hide All to be visible
again simple hold down control and tap H.  Complete usage
instructions available by clicking Hide All's "Help" button.