[1stPickSoftware] ScanDefrag 4.2

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 12:38:18 -0800

ScanDefrag 4.2 free
http://www.blueorbsoft.com/scandefrag/index.html
In conjunction with the ScanDefrag Team, the original ScanDefrag script is
now available as a full Windows GUI version!

ScanDefrag is a small windows application that configures Microsoft's or
Norton's disk utilities as part of the next Windows' startup process.  This
can result in less restarts and cleaner runs of these programs.
++ There is more on the web site.

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member