[1stPickSoftware] MP3 Cataloguer

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:09:55 -0500

MP3 Cataloguer
Freeware
http://users.skynet.be/fa210674/MP3Cataloguer/Index.html

MP3 Cataloguer allows you to store all information about your MP3
compilations.  A compilation is a group of one or more MP3
albums.   When all albums are added in the application, you can
easily view the content of a compilation: all albums and for each
album, all songs.  You can also search for an expression in all
compilations.  One more feature is to create a customized report
of all your compilations.

 Compatibility: Win98, 2000, NT, XP