[1stPickSoftware] Restoration 3.2.13

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, not_for_real@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:43:46 -0800

Restoration 3.2.13 has been awarded by us with 5 stars and SoftPedia Pick Award
!
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Back-Up-and-Recovery/Restoration.shtml

Restoration is a free toll which can restore files which are deleted from
the recycle bin or deleted while holding down the Shift key by mistake

Conversely, this program has another function that makes it almost
impossible to restore all deleted files.
You can use it after deletion of confidential documents, embarrassing
files and so on.

You don't have to install it, so it doesn't leave any garbage in the PC.

To assure our visitors that "Restoration 3.2.13" is clean, we have
granted it with the "100% CLEAN" Softpedia award.
++ There is more on the web site.

BTW: this is an abandoned program that I have been hosting on
my ISP for the past few years.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/