[1stPickSoftware] PDFMoto

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:03:18 -0400

PDFMoto
Freeware
http://www.tucows.com/preview/322579.html

This program automatically converts documents produced in desktop
applications like Word, Excel and Visio into PDF files. It then
publishes them to one or more Web sites. Using the original
folder structure as a base, PDFMoto builds entire Web sites or
specific areas within larger sites. Navigation and linking are
automatically created, and the look and feel can be matched to
your existing designs with the built-in XML template system.

The program monitors the source document structure, and it
detects documents that have been added, deleted or amended,
reflecting the changes by automatically updating the site. The
program includes more than 30 different publishing templates.
Features include full-build scheduling, browser-based document
submission, document management, unlimited Web site destinations
and support for meta schemes.

Additional Software Required:
# Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
# Netscape 6.0 or higher