[1stPickSoftware] Cafe Cop

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:05:50 -0400

Cafe Cop
Freeware
http://cafecop.nliventech.com/cc_freeware.htm

Cafe Cop (Desktop Edition) is a freeware desktop utility for
system administration, internet billing, Web site blocking &
filtering. It can be used for a variety of purposes and places
like internet cafes, gaming centres, homes, offices etc. It is a
desktop (single client) prototype of  Cafe Cop (shareware) which
has many more features. A brief list of Cafe Cop(DE) features is
given as below:

1. Internet Timer
2. Website Blocking
3. Report Generation
4. Application Launching
5. System Utilities
6. Speeding up internet surfing
7. Internet Explorer security options

Cafe Cop (Desktop Edition) facilitates a better surfing
experience, provides control over the content that can be viewed
on any computer. It provides reports regarding internet usage and
cash generated.