[1stPickSoftware] Keep your software healthy with Office Update

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:05:24 -0500

Keep your software healthy with Office Update
http://office.microsoft.com

Technology's rapid growth can mean an uncertain life span for
computer software. To maintain your software's health, it's
important to consistently update it with the latest
service-release patches and add-ins. To help you maintain and
improve your Microsoft Office software, Microsoft has developed
the Office Update Web site at http://office.microsoft.com. It's a
download site, as well as an information and upgrade super
center. Here, Microsoft Office users have unrestricted access to
hundreds of free, informative articles and downloadable software
updates. As an upgrade center, Office Update provides a list of
recommended software updates, detailed information about the
nature of each update, and the system requirements, file size,
and estimated download time for each update. As an information
center, Office Update provides articles about upcoming software
releases, as well as tips and techniques about using your own
software effectively.