[1stPickSoftware] Easy Thumbnails

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 17:32:47 -0800

Easy Thumbnails free
http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/index.php?2.6
Windows 95/98/2000/NT4/Me/XP
a popular free utility for creating accurate thumbnail images and
scaled-down/up copies from a wide range of popular picture formats. An
elegant interface makes it a snap to find your images and select them for
processing individually, in groups, or in whole folders, using a
simple file selector and built-in image viewer. You can use slider controls
to rotate images and adjust their contrast, brightness, sharpness and
quality, and check out the results with the built-in viewer.
Key Features
Scale images up or down in batches
Nine resampling filters, including Lanczos3
Sharpen soft images from digital cameras
Real-time preview of target image
Supports the new JPEG 2000 image format
Preserves EXIF data in JPEG images
Supports lossless JPEG rotation
Free software producing quality results
++ There is more on the web site.

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes virus page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member