[1stPickSoftware] Important list information

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:10:33 -0500

Good morning

Our list has been around for almost 5 years now.   We have tried
to feature freeware applications for our readers, however we are
finding there are more and more shareware programs available and
its becoming more difficult to stick with the freeware only
knowing there are some good reasonably priced programs available.

So with that in the coming new year we will begin to feature 1 -
2 shareware programs each week keeping most days freeware.  The
subject line of the emails will indicate the item as shareware
with a (S) at the end of the title so those that wish to skip
over them may do so.  The shareware programs featured we will try
to keep under/about the $25 mark tho it should be noted the price
indicated will be in the authors currency and may vary depending
on your location.

We trust this will not be a problem or inconvenience to our
readers and we hope some of you will find the shareware items
helpful.  Questions/comments and concerns can be directed to the
listowner/moderators at 1stpicksoftware-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christy
Listowner