[1stPickSoftware] Important list information

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:51:57 -0500

Good afternoon

I am sure you all have noticed a lack of email this past week.
Our computer had a sudden attack of "I dont want to work
anymore!"   and it has taken us a week to get things back on
track.

All emails that were pending to be sent for the last week and
this coming week were lost.  This includes some emails that
readers had sent to us for approval/submission.    It also
includes any emails reqesting information regarding the list as
well as any personal emails (either list related or not)

So please bear with us for the next week as we try to catch up
and refresh some of our lost email.  Also if you sent any email
to me in the last two weeks or so and have not received a reply
please do send it again and ill get to it as soon as i can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Christy