[1stPickSoftware] Copy/move on Next Boot

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:05:37 -0500

Copy/move on Next Boot
http://www.gibinsoft.net/gipoutils/fileutil/rightview.
htm#download
Freeware (bottom of page older version)

We've all had this happen at one time or another--you
try to replace a file only to get a message telling
you that it's in use and can't be changed. The next
step is to prevent the program using the file from
starting again on the next boot and then make the
replacement.

There is an even easier way to copy, move, or delete
a file that's in use, you get yourself a free copy of
Copying/Moving/Deleting on Next Boot from Gibin
Software House.