[1stPickSoftware] CoolWWWSearch SmartKiller MiniRemoval

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 16:39:27 -0700

CoolWWWSearch SmartKiller MiniRemoval 1.0
http://www.spychecker.com/program/miniremovalcw.html
remove CoolWWWSearch Freeware
For Win98/ME/2000/XP

CoolWWWSearch SmartKiller MiniRemoval (v1/v2) is a small standalone
tool that checks for the CoolWWWSearch parasite and removes it if
found. If you are infected with CoolWWWSearch (1/2), it can cause
anti-spyware websites to be closed in your browser and also prevent
use of some popular anti-spyware tools (immediately closes the
application window). This small program will allow you to remove
CoolWWWSearch.

File size: 51 kb
This program is a good tool to keep on a disk for the day you need it.
A good tool for your tool kit.

A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member
This email was sent from an XP SP 2 protected PC
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/sp2preview.mspx