[1stPickSoftware] Cheez

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:06:43 -0400

Cheez
Freeware
http://www.daremon.gr/cheez/

Cheez is a powerful, yet easy to use, image cataloguing tool.
It's main purpose is to facilitate photo album creation, managing
and maintenance, although it can be used for handling any kind of
image collection. It supports more than 15 image formats,
including BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, TGA, ICO, WMF/EMF etc.

For every folder (film) and image (photo) in your collection,
Cheez can store any accompanying information that you may enter
(such as a description, a number of keywords or a date) and then
search based on this information. It uses a single text file (XML
format) for that purpose, making backups very easy. Other
features include viewing your images in a Slideshow, creating Web
albums ready for upload, viewing Exif Info and many others.