[1stPickSites] NSA/CSS Kids' Page

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:10:32 -0800

NSA/CSS Kids' Page
http://www.nsa.gov/programs/kids/index.html
The Puzzle Solvers at Cryptic Manor was developed to share the fun
and excitement of solving challenging problems--and hopefully get
you thinking about careers in math, computer science, and technology.
The National Security Agency employs some of the world's leading
code makers and code breakers, many of whom are also talented
computer scientists, mathematicians, engineers, and analysts. So
you'll discover a number of the puzzles involve codes. In fact,
Codey, your owlish guide for this site, was named for the codes
created by our master cryptanalysts as well as the programming
instructions (also called code) generated by our computer experts.

Explore the rooms of the Cryptic Manor to find hidden links to the
puzzles. The site contains both interactive puzzles and ones to
print out and work with paper and pencil. We designed the puzzles to
be challenging, so you'll need both time and brainpower to work out
the solutions. You'll find more information by clicking on the
yellow buttons on the left under Codey. Happy puzzle solving!
++ there is more on the web page.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages http://virusinfo.hackfix.org/index
A Technical Support Alliance  and OWTA Charter Member

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.