[1stPickSites] Happy Holidays!

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:02:30 -0500

Just a note to all:

On behalf of Mike, We would like to take this opportunity to wish
you and yours the best of the Holiday Season.  No matter which
holiday you celebrate, May your time be well spent with Loved
ones and friends.

Due to the Holiday season falling on a Monday most will have the
monday/tuesday as time off from work as well as many will take
the rest of the week to enjoy the season, 1stpicksites as I send
it will not be published during the week of December 25 - to
January 02 so we may enjoy the season with our loved ones. Our
site suggestions email will resume as normal on January 03.

A special thanks to Mike for helping out on this list by
submitting site suggestions, without his help i would never get
to see all the sites available....  Thanks Mike!!

A reminder from Me and the rest of us at 1stpick ...

Remember if you Drink DON'T Drive!! The life you save may be your
Own!

Have a Very Happy and Safe Holiday Season!

Christy

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the