[1stPickSites] Happy Holidays

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 07:41:33 -0500

Good morning

On behalf of Mike, We would like to take this opportunity to wish
you and yours the best of the Holiday Season.  No matter which
holiday you celebrate, May your time be well spent with Loved
ones and friends. On that same note please remember if you drink
Don't drive! We want to see you all back in the
new year!

With that said, Our sites will be on hiatus for the Christmas
week so we here at 1stpick can also spend time with our families.
There will be no sites during the week after December 24th and
will resume as normal on January 05.

From our families to yours, Happy Holidays to everyone!

Christy

~*~*~*~*~