[1stPickSites] (10/17/03) Does It Work? Archive

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:02:45 -0400

Does It Work? Archive

http://www.krbctv.com/product%20archive.htm

This is a site that archives the articles of Karl Rundgren. He's
the guy that tries out those "As Seen on TV" products and lets
you know if they really, truly work.

So before you buy you might want to read these articles. Here are
some of the products you'll find tried and tested:

Out=92n Clean
Perfect Pancake
E.Z. CD Scratch Remover
Mystic Tan
Hairgami
Universal Inkjet Refill Kit
Hair off Mitten
Pro Trim Paint Roller
Fix A Flat
Turbie Twist
Nicoderm CQ
OxiClean

That=92s not even a third of the list. Check it out!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.