[1stPickSites] (10/16/03) Your Weight on Other Worlds

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:01:49 -0400

Your Weight on Other Worlds

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/weight/

Have you ever wondered what you=92d weigh on Pluto? Well, now you
can calculate how much you=92d weigh on all different planets. To
calculate your weight, enter how much you weigh on the third rock
from the sun
(um, that would be the Earth), then click the calculate button.

You then scroll down and see how much you=92d weigh on many
different worlds. Have fun and enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the