[1stPickSites] (06/23/04) ConsumerSearch.com

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:59:58 -0400

ConsumerSearch.com

http://www.consumersearch.com/

A great site for tracking down information about that next
consumer purchase. This comprehensive site examines the results
of other consumer reviews and from this, presents analysis and
evaluation on a broad range of consumer goods.

"We begin by looking for the best reviews, both on and off the
Internet, and then we rank them according to how well they
identify the category's best products. Next, we develop our Full
Story report, analyzing whether the experts agree or disagree.
When they disagree, we try to determine whose work is more
credible. Finally, we distill the results about which products
are top-rated and best in their class into our Fast Answers. . .
Our purpose is to report the truth about what the experts are
really saying. You can also use our service as a search engine to
find product reviews and information, as our name suggests." -
from the website

Among the categories covered are electronics, sports and leisure,
office, home, health and automotive. Individual items evaluated
range in the hundreds, from backpacks to tires, DVD players to
home gyms and juicers to leaf blowers.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the