[1stPickSites] (06/14/02) Just Move!

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:45:51 -0400

Just Move

http://www.justmove.org

Just Move wants to be your "personal fitness center," sponsored
by the American Heart Association. Register with the site for
free, and then use their tools to create your own personalized
exercise plan. You set your own goals and the online exercise
diary will help you chart your progress from week to week. You
can even call on
virtual personal trainers for advice and motivation. The site
also provides a healthy dose of health and fitness news to keep
you informed. So what are you waiting for? Follow the AHA's
advice and just move!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the