[1stPickSites] (06/12/02) Wacky Web Sites - Extreme Ironing!

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:51:47 -0400

Proof someone has too much time on their hands!

Extreme Ironing!

http://www.extremeironing.com/~eib/ei/homepage/main.php

Welcome to the home of extreme ironing - the latest danger sport
that combines the thrills of an extreme outdoor activity with the
satisfaction of a well pressed shirt.
New to the sport? Check out the funky Gallery pages to see how
extreme ironists take ironing to the edge. You may also like to
look at the News page to see the latest developments.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.