[1stPickSites] (06/03/04) All Headline News

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:09:10 -0400

All Headline News

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/

Today's site offers constantly updated headline news from around
the world.  Gentle Members feeling more time constrained than
usual may find this site useful for a quick look at breaking
stories.

"All Headline News is a private search and technology company. We
scour and crawl the internet to index and archive the latest
breaking news and business information. We then filter and
deliver that news and headline content in real-time. ...
Individuals use the service to stay informed of the very latest
breaking news." - from the website

This graphics-free site (apart from its Dow Jones chart) provides
headlines in various categories, including business,
entertainment, health, sports, technology and the always popular
"Offbeat". Each headline links directly to its listed source and
gives the time posted. The "News Briefs" section offers
digestible paragraphs of stories in each category on a single
page.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the