[1stPickSites] (04/30/02) Learn to Sew!

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:00:44 -0400

Sewing.org

http://www.sewing.org/

Dont know how to Sew?  Got a new (or handmedown) sewing machine?
If so, you can get some basic sewing lessons online at
Sewing.org! There is a monthly lesson, or you can go through a
list of lessons on the site, from making seams to putting in a
zipper or a collar. Most of the lessons are illustrated, making
it easy to learn, and you can print out the lesson if you don't
want to sit at the computer to learn it. The site also has sewing
projects and a list of articles providing advice on various
sewing topics. Don't let that machine just sit there--learn to
sew!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the