[1stPickSites] (04/29/02) Reflex Tester

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:02:18 -0400

Reflex Tester

http://happyhub.com/network/reflex

Have you ever sat in your car at a stoplight trying to predict
the exact moment the light will change? You might say that
today's site is for the easily amused -- those of us who can
become surprisingly absorbed in even the simplest game. The
Reflex Tester is very simple, and yet strangely captivating.
Simply click the Start button and wait for the screen to change
color. As soon as it does, click the Stop button. The Tester will
report how quick your response time was (along with a snide
remark challenging you to do better). If you think it will make
any difference, you can choose from a list of background colors.
Good luck!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the