[1stPickSites] (03/08/05) Atmospheric Optics

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:06:41 -0500

Atmospheric Optics

http://www.sundog.clara.co.uk/atoptics/phenom.htm

Stop and see - really see - the visual spectacle of everyday
phenomenon like rain drops and dust  at Atmospheric Optics, where
nature's optical effects created by water, light and shadow are
revealed in their stunning simplicity.

Ice haloes, water droplets, sun rays, shadows and - everyone's
favorite - rainbows get both a photographic and scientific
treatment, as visitors learn about the optics of how common ice
crystals and rare coronas form, view stunning images of these
marvelous events and learn where to find them
outdoors. Links are offered for more exposure to phenomenon as
diverse as nacreous clouds and green flash mirages.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.