[1stPickPCHelp] Re: unistalling programs

  • From: "Murray White" <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:25:11 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Needle" <jeff.needle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 11:54 AM
Subject: [1stPickPCHelp] Re: unistalling programs

> Isn't there a program called Add-Remove Pro, or something like that, that
> will do this for you?

I use Add Remove pro as it will do some things like removing an entry from
the add remove proggies that sticks around even though the proggie has been
removed.

point to http://www.superwin.com/index.htm and go to Freeware.

  I seem to have seen something like this on the
> internet.

and sure enough you did lol.

Murray White ICQ 660718 Pal Talk 3616767
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe