[1stPickPCHelp] problem accessing yahoo mail

  • From: Pam Leffler <pleffler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 18:28:02 -0800 (PST)

I am having a problem accessing Yahoo mail accounts
when using IE 6.  I can type in user name and password
and then get the page that tells me how many messages
I have in my account, but if I try to access the
messages nothing happens (page will try to load until
I get the message this page cannot be displayed).
This happens no matter which yahoo mail account I try
to access and from the two machines I have in my home
(both using DSL from Earthlink).  I *can* access the
accounts using Netscape.  I only started to have this
problem after installing Microsoft XP (home version),
it began intermittently but now seems to be happening
all the time.  I thought it might have something to do
with Java but am a loss as to how to diagnose much
less fix it!  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe