[1stPickPCHelp] Re: connecting ,disconnecting and trouble staying connected

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:37:54 -0800

Hi Vince,
Has she contacted her ISP, most have a phone number for help,
to get them to help her with the settings?

Does the error only occur on that account?

Mike

On 17/02/2003 at 9:13 PM Vince Fleming wrote:

hi Group Again I write on behalf of a friend,
She is operating windows Xp but when she trys to connect to the internet she
gets this message
"problem with connection. below that it said. account mail.dragnet.com.au.
Server- as above. Protol POP3 . Port 110 Secure ss. Socket error 10053 Error
number 0x800cccof"
 after several attempts she does connect but disconnects
at any time after that
Can any one help? this is driving her mad and costing heaps with all the
reconnection,
yes the computer has been back to the seller and they replaced the modem but
this problem still exists. we even tried uninstalling and reinstalling yahoo
messenger thinking a conflict
Many thanks in advance
Vince

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.