[1stPickPCHelp] PC INSPECTOR� File Recovery

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:53:09 -0800

This program appears to have some good features, I have not tried it.

PC INSPECTOR? File Recovery ~ freeware
http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/uk/welcome.htm
 is a data recovery program that supports the FAT 12/16/32 and NTFS file
systems.

The current version 3.x replaces the previous version 2.x, which is now over
6 years old.

Here are some of the new features in PC INSPECTOR? File Recovery 3.x

Finds partitions automatically, even if the boot sector or FAT has been
erased or damaged (does not work with the NTFS file system)

Recovers files with the original time and date stamp

Supports the saving of recovered files on network drives

Recovers files, even when a header entry is no longer available.
Competition products cannot recover such files. The "Special Recovery
Function" supports the following disk formats:

ARJ AVI  BMP CDR DOC DXF DBF XLS
EXE GIF HLP HTML HTM JPG LZH MID
MOV MP3 PDF PNG RTF TAR TIF WAV
ZIP

PC INSPECTOR? File Recovery 3.x is so-called FREEWARE.
This means that the software does not cost you a single penny.

All you have to do is go to our download area to download the latest version
of PC INSPECTOR? File Recovery 3.x.
++ There is more on the web site.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.