[1stPickPCHelp] Re: OE mail problem

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 15:58:28 -0800 (PST)

I guess it all depends on how you have OE set up.  If
you are using separate identities (got to
File-Identities), then you could set it up so only one
e-mail address or account places its mail into that
identity's mailbox.  A person could even put a
password on their identity so no one else could read
the mail going into that identity's box.  Otherwise,
you could have OE set up to get mail from any number
of different accounts, but the way I understand it, it
would still all go into the same inbox unless you have
separate identities set up.  If you want to keep it
simpler than switching identities for the sake of your
7 yr old, you could still use just one identity
retrieving mail from all your accounts, but make a
folder for her and then use filters so that all mail
to her goes into her folder.  I think a child would
probably enjoy that, having their own folder.

Brenna

--- "Debbie A." <lillearners@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I an running WIN ME.I have 3 accounts set up on
> OE. When I open up OE, my
> mail typically starts downloading to my
> inbox.Occasionally if my daughter
> has been on her account last, when I open OE, her
> account comes up, then my
> mail starts downloading into her box!<snip>

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe