[1stPickPCHelp] OE mail problem

  • From: "Debbie A." <lillearners@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 12:00:04 -0600

  I an running WIN ME.I have 3 accounts set up on OE. When I open up OE, my
mail typically starts downloading to my inbox.Occasionally if my daughter
has been on her account last, when I open OE, her account comes up, then my
mail starts downloading into her box! My daughter is 7 yrs old & for obvious
reasons, I don't want my mail going there.
My account is not listed under her name, nor is hers under mine. I don't
understand why its doing that?
Is there a simple option to uncheck to prevent this? I'm sure I'm
overlooking something.

"My mind not only wanders, it sometime leaves completely.

Merry Christmas!
From The Andrews Family!

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the