[1stPickPCHelp] Re: New on the Block

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:11:57 -0800

Hi Ronald,
Welcome to the group.
Yes the plain text worked fine.

We are glad to have you with us, feel free to ask your questions, and post
replies to others in order to share and build our common knowledge.

There is also an archive available on Freelists here;
//www.freelists.org/archives/1stpickpchelp/

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 17/12/2002 at 6:19 PM argie51 wrote:

Hello everybody. I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Ronald. This
is the first list I've been on, so please bear with me and my mistakes.

Mike; Thanks for the info. I hope this does the trick!

Ronald

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.