[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Film Scanner software

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PC Help <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:17:03 -0500 (EST)

1) Having never used it, my comment is second-hand, but I did a quick
   Google search, and every comment I can find about it raves and says
   that it is work the money.

2) I'm not 100% sure, but each of them has to do with error correction
   during scanning.

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Shawn Osterberg wrote:

> I have a couple of questions regarding scanner software that I hope someone
> can answer for me.
>
> 1. Has anyone ever used Digital Ice? Apparently it repairs scratches and
> dust during the scan process. Does this degrade the image much? I have
> always made minimal adjustments during the scan and then corrected any flaws
> in Photoshop.
>
> 2. What do the terms FARE and QUARE mean?
>
> Thanks
>
> Shawn Osterberg

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the