[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Default browser

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 08:49:54 -0800

Hi Steve,
No I don't use outlook.
I try to stay away from MS email programs<G>

mike

On 03/02/2003 at 9:25 AM Steven McCarthy wrote:

Hi Mike,

I've looked. Nothing to change. And in answer to Murray's response: I have
O6 and htm&html are both checked in it. Do you use Outlook?

Steve
A Helping Hand - One of The Collective
http://learn.at/ahh
If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over,
does it stop to help them?

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.