[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Default browser

  • From: "Murray White" <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:24:34 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven McCarthy" <steven@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 5:58 AM
Subject: [1stPickPCHelp] Default browser

> This should be a quick one for some expert or other..
>
> I use Opera as my browser but when I click on a link in a HTML email it
> opens in IE. I can't find a way to change this behaviour. Opera is the
> default for everything else except HTML mails. Any ideas how to change
this?

File>preferences>browsers>check .html file association

not sure if that will solve it but I use O 7 and don't have your problem

if you need more O 7 expert info, you might try joining their users forum
which is available from their website. Lots of discussion re O7.

Murray White  Pal Talk 3616767
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe