[yshavurah] Tu B'Shvat seder supplies

  • From: "johanna" <rebiljo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:11:40 -0000

Here's the list of stuff we need for the Tu B'Shvat seder.  By my reconing,
we will have at least 26 people there, including kids.

Spaghetti and sauce
cheese
garlic bread
salad and dressings
white and purple grape juice for everyone (part of seder) and additional
white grape juice for kids to drink
fruits with hard shells and soft insides:
    anything citrus, bananas, melons (not exclusively, many are allergic to
these), mangos, etc.
fruits with soft outsides and hard pits:
    dates, peaches, plums, apricots (dried are fine) olives, avacados, etc.
fruits that are completely edible:
    figs, some grapes

That's it!  Please send this back to me with what you will bring.  If we all
bring something, we can keep the event free!

Todah Raba!

Johanna