[yshavurah] a wonderful problem

  • From: "johanna" <rebiljo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:27:55 -0000

Friends,

We have a wonderful situation that has occurred regarding our first
sponcored Shabbat kiddush.  When Bill and I originally offered to host this
week, it was to get the ball rolling.  Our fear, in the steering committee,
was that there would be insufficient volunteers to host.  Instead, we have
had lots of people wanting to host!

Since Cheryl and Steve have already begun preparing, and I, in my usual
procrastinating style, have not, I asked them to take me off the hook.

So, the kiddush this Shabbat will be sponcored by the Green/Levine family
and I, for one, am very happy about it!!!

Johanna