[triadtechtalk] Re: MAP 132 exception error ?

  • From: avbsantos <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:35:26 -0400

MAP132 Exception
You are infected with the Win32.Swen.A worm/virus

http://www3.ca.com/virusinfo/virus.aspx?ID=36939

if you received and ran the attachment you would have gotten the
following:

If the worm can not find a valid e-mail address, it displays the
following message:
MAPI32 Exception
An internal error has occurred in module mapi32.dll
In the edit box below, please enter your name as you would like it to
appear in the "From" field of your outgoing message.
Default mail account structure has a damaged table of contents. It is
recommended to newly reconfigure your account records. MAPI32 needs
these informations in order to be able to send and receive mail.
Failure to do so may cause that some MAPI32
dependent appli....

Fetch the fix at this very link giving you the specs on MAP 132 Error.
http://www3.ca.com/virusinfo/virus.aspx?ID=36939

HTH,
armando