[etni] bagrut bloopers

  • From: Sharon Nussbacher <snussbacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

After checking several hundred bagrut exams, I am
impressed by our students? fluency in English and
apparently, they feel the same way.
Here are some quotes from their compositions:

I am talking English perfectly.
I speak fluid English.
I am 18 years old, graduating 5 poing Englis with 98
grade so it will be easy for me to speak with the
children.
My English is very good, so i could help the childrens
from all the world with their English
I have very high grade in English and I speak it in my
home regurally.
My English is very well.
In my high school i had studies English in a high
level and i had also lived in the USA for 6 months and
becouse of those my English is perfect.
I am also know English very well.
A fact that can tribute to my application is having
English as my mother tounge.
Another think, I speak English very good.
Another thing that makes me the best woman for the job
is my English. I?ve been in the USA for 3 times and I
have a family in New York.

Chag Sameach,
Sharon

Discover Yahoo!