[etni] 75th anniversary celebrations of Southern African Habonim

  • From: Jack Pillemer <jackpil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:51:11 +0200

In case there are ex-habonim South Africa English teachers on the list who do
not know,  I thought I would pass this on.
75th anniversary celebrations of Southern African Habonim,
 June 30 at Kibbutz Yizrael (near Afula) starting at 16.00
Tickets for the evening will cost NIS 40.
For more information, visit
www.habonimreunited.com
or call 09-767-2404.
This link below leads to an article on the event in Haaretz

CU there
Jack Pillemer