atw: Re: words to watch out for

  • From: "Bob Trussler" <bob.trussler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:37:07 +1000

Debbie,
I expect that managment would be spotted by a spell checker.
I meant words that are correctly spelled and should be spotted by an editor
or proofreader but not a spellchecker.  Both from and form could be in the
same sentence, but if one was typed wrongly, it may be overlooked by the
writer.   This is why I specifically looked for them.
Bob T