atw: Melbourne - 6m contract

  • From: "Anna Windebank" <Anna.Windebank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:36:55 +1000

Good afternoon,

For those of you who know me, below are my updated contact details.

I am currently seeking a Technical Writer for a 6 month+ contract in
Melbourne.

Tasks:

* Define formats and templates for Operation & Maintenance manuals (OMM)
as per end customer specified guidelines.

* Take the existing OMM and standardize the look and feel as per
specified guidelines.

* Update the Manuals to reflect the design and implementation for the
project.

* Liaise with clients and internal staff to achieve the above.

Skills:

* Strong interpersonal skills.

* Document management and version control (without a formal tool).

* Strong document technical skills (Word, Excel, Visio, PDF, & other).

* Ability to work with operational staff.

* Experience with public service highly regarded.

Anna Windebank

IT Services Division

Talent2 International Limited

Level 33

360 Collins Street

Melbourne  VIC  3000

t     +61 3 9918 0956

f     +61 3 9918 0900

m   +61 414 769 582

'Executive Recruitment Firm of the Year'

Fairfax Employment and Marketing Awards October 2005

For further information, please view our online brochure
www.talent2.com/brochure or visit our website at www.talent2.com
<http://www.talent2.com/> .

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, then you are requested to notify us by return email
and destroy any copies made.  Copying, forwarding, printing or
disseminating any of this email and any file attachments is strictly
prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Talent2
International Limited.