atw: Re: Mouses??

  • From: "I-Ashley, Bruce" <bruce.ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:33:58 +1000

Sorry list, Michael's slap needs a return service.

Michael, Michael, Michael.

My kids would probably agree that I'm a grumpy old man but coming from
someone who once criticized me for calling him 'Mike' before his amazing
mid-life transformation into the frivolous and vacuous 'Micky G', I find
this comment amusing at best.

I haven't gone through mid-life crisis yet so maybe when I do, I'll buy
a Harley, grow a pony-tail and call myself Brucey A (although everyone
will think I'm a Kiwi). Then maybe you and I will see eye to eye again.

Until then, I suggest you read emails properly. If you did, you would
see that Howard laid the first criticism (albeit generally) on those
using "mouses" and I merely rebuked him on this because despite what
you, Peter or Howard think, he was wrong to criticize others for the
correct use of a word.

Howard then replied, I replied again, Peter jumped in and not wanting to
start a slanging match on-line, I replied off-line and now here we have
your classy little tid-bit.

As for your comment "Seriously dude what is wrong with you, don't you
think its about time you get laid for real?". I guess you are speaking
from experience since this comment was originally sent to yourself I
believe you were stated.

Anyway, I'm surprised at your comments, particularly when you were not
directly involved in the initial discussion, are clearly ignorant of the
points of that discussion and usually pretend to be a 'nice guy'.

I guess you have a dark side hidden behind the 'Micky G' persona.

Anyway, I always find these diatribes enlightening. :)

Oh, and there is nothing erudite about Peter's comments or your own but
I'm sure Peter and Howard appreciate your support anyway. I just wish
you knew what you were talking about when you gave it.

Cheers,

Brucey A
Happy Dood