[argyllcms] ArgyllCMS V0.70 Beta 8 test now available.

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:21:39 +1100

I'm pleased to make available another test snapshot or Argyll,
that collects together some minor bug fixes and feature additions.

Notable changes:

  Dispwin now supports the X11 _ICC_PROFILE property (-S, -L flags).
  Display calibration/profile test window is borderless and optionally
   mask the whole screen with black (-B flag).
  Create/measure intersection of gamuts option added to viewgam.
  Made various code changes to ease code use by lprof.
  Switched icc and cgats library to the "MIT" license.
  Fixed spectro/ntio.c to cope gracefully with systems
   that don't have any serial ports.
  Renamed spectro/printread to spectro/chartread.
  Fixed detach_kernel_driver problem for Huey on Linux.
  Added quick ICC profile creation to dispcal,
   so that single operation calibration & profile
   is now possible.
  Added -V option to spectro/dispwin, that verifies
   the currently loaded calibration.
  Modified LUT profile per channel curve algorithm
   to be better tuned for certain device behaviour.

As usual, a more comprehensive list of changes is in
the log.txt file.

Unfortunately I haven't managed to address many of the
Linux packaging issues raised recently. I think such changes
will be a "work in progress".

<http://www.argyllcms.com/argyllV0.70Beta8_src.zip>
<http://www.argyllcms.com/argyllV0.70Beta8_win32_exe.zip>
<http://www.argyllcms.com/argyllV0.70Beta8_osx10.3_ppc_bin.zip>