[zzp] Fw: Fw: Association Request from the Pediatric Allergy and Asthma Meeting (PAAM) 2013

  • From: "Nevenka Lepin" <nevenka.lepin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <zzp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 08:46:31 +0200

On behalf of the Chairs of the Meeting, Prof. N. Papadopoulos & Dr. G. Roberts it is our great pleasure to announce the Pediatric Allergy and Asthma Meeting (PAAM), to be held in Athens, Greece, October 17-19, 2013. PAAM is organized by the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EACCI) and is the premier scientific event for pediatricians and healthcare professionals with an interest in pediatric allergies.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could inform the members of your Society about the conference and encourage them to submit abstracts and get involved in this educational event. More specifically we would be grateful if your Society could undertake any or all of the following actions:

1. Add the conference to your calendar of events on the Society website and/or newsletters-publications

2. Inform your members about PAAM with email campaigns, one before May 10, 2013 encouraging them to submit their abstracts and one after summertime encouraging them to participate. Below you will find the newsletter that you may forward to them.

3. Place the attached conference banner in your Society website with a link to the conference site www.eaaci-paam2013.com

As a gesture of appreciation for your Society's contribution through the above mentioned actions we will distribute the brochures you will send us to the PAAM's participants.

We understand that you have a very busy schedule therefore please do not hesitate to provide us with an assistant's/secretary's contact which we can pass on to the conference organizing bureau to take this further.

We would like to sincerely thank you in advance for your kind cooperation and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

      Vicky Nickolopoulou

      Project Manager, International Congresses Department

      ERASMUS Conferences Tours & Travel S.A

Direct: +30 210 7414 718 | Mobile: +30 6947008044 | E-mail: v.nickolopoulou@xxxxxxxxxx | Skype ID: vicky.nickolopoulou

1, Kolofontos & Evridikis street, 161 21 Athens, Greece, Phone: +30 210 7414700, Fax: + 30 210 7257 532, www.erasmus.gr

EAACI is delighted to announce that registration and abstract submission for the Pediatric Allergy and Asthma Meeting, PAAM 2013, is now open. PAAM 2013 will be held in Athens, Greece, 17-19 October 2013, and will be the premier pediatric allergy and asthma event of the year.

There will be a mixture of plenary sessions and symposia as well as interactive clinical and practical sessions, so there will be plenty of opportunities to present your work and get it noticed by top experts in the field. Please check the preliminary programme for further information.

Plan ahead and REGISTER NOW to benefit from the early bird fee to save up to 20%!

We encourage you to submit your abstract before 27 May 2013 to share your latest research!

We will keep you informed of key dates, as well as information about CME credits, travel grants, the venue, accommodation, all of which is regularly updated on www.eaaci-paam.org.

      We look forward to welcoming you to PAAM 2013!

            Graham Roberts
            PAAM 2013 Chair
            EAACI Pediatrics Section Chairperson
           Nikos Papadopoulos
            PAAM 2013 Chair
            EAACI Secretary General and President Elect

      Follow us in:

      Unsubscribe