[zxspectrum] Re: Spectranet

  • From: "Rich Mellor (RWAP)" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:41:33 +0000 (GMT)

Just wondering if I can help here - what is the question about the Spectranet?

Basically, you can transfer files from a PC / MAC to a Spectrum via ethernet (or
load them directly from the internet).

Connect SpectraNet to a network hub (using a network cable), or use a twisted
cable to connect to another Spectrum or a PC / MAC computer directly.

You can then connect ('mount') to a direct website or IP address, for example:

%mount 0,"vexed4.alioth.net"

connects to the website vexed4.alioth.net

or use:

%mount 1,"tnfs://192.168.0.1"

to connect to the nfs (Windows NT / Windows 7,8,10) filesystem on the PC with
the IP address 192.168.0.1

You can then navigate to a directory with:
 % cd "1:/E:/Spectrum/Programs"

Then
%cat
to get a directory

%tapein "miner.tap"
LOAD ""

will load manic miner from (on the PC) E:\Spectrum\Program\miner.tap file

Hope this helps

Rich

> On November 9, 2014 at 6:24 PM Enrico Maria Giordano
> <e.m.giordano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Il 09/11/2014 18:15, Stefano Bodrato ha scritto:
>
> > Secondo me ZXMMC e DivIDE sono ancora le soluzioni più comode e
> > flessibili specie se ti interessano programmi storici (o scritti per
> > essere compatibili con hardware dell'epoca), però questa puoi usarla
> > anche x andare su Twitter:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ECnN7jdgA4
>
> Da questo filmato non è che si veda un granché... :-(
>
> EMG
>
> --
> EMAG Software Homepage: http://www.emagsoftware.it
> The EMG Music page: http://www.emagsoftware.it/emgmusic