[ztebladeopensource] wifi driver

  • From: Robert Morgan <robertmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:10:32 +0000

Hi, I am still being asked the source to the wifi driver, you mentioned that
you couldn't provide it because it was given to you by a 3rd party, can you
please provide contact details for the 3rd party so that I can ask them about
it?  Also, can you check the license that came with that source just in case it
is open source in which case you should be ok to release it?

Thanks

Rob