[ztebladeopensource] Problems with the Hungarian Vodafone 2.2 shipment

  • From: József Márk Király <fonix232@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:44:02 +0200

Someone was sleeping over the job again, guys! The Vodafone HU ZTE Blade
(officially coming with 2.2) has the exact same problem as the first
T-Mobile shipment: has 512MB RAM but 256MB is locked down from this.
As we can not apply the old 2.1 update what unlocked it, we need a fix for
that. Is it coming along somewhere, or Vodafone (and you) didn't noticed
this problem yet?