[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: installation error

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 14:51:51 -0700

Hi Malcolm,

The current version of ZBS includes 32bit and 64bit Linux binaries
that should run on Debian out of the box. The binaries are now
included with ZBS as they use wxwidgets 2.9.5, which is not available
through package managers. You can test them with the following
commands:

git clone https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio.git zbs
(cd zbs; ./zbstudio.sh)

The coming release (0.36) will package these binaries as one
self-extracting archive that should work on various Linux platforms
(Ubuntu 10.04, Ubuntu 12.04, ArchLinux, Fedora 18 (32/64bit), Xubuntu
12.10, Gentoo, Mint, and others).

Paul.